Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scarlett Turns 2


First off, welcome to my new website! 

Moving on to my favorite subject, my little girl.  Well, it's happened. My sweet baby girl has turned 2! I know every mother says this, but it seems like yesterday I held her in my arms for the first time. Now she's her own little person. Her favorite things right now are coloring, jumping, singing and getting really bent out of shape if things don't go her way.  She actually turned two while we were visiting Rome and I had big plans to do a photo shoot there, but due to inclement weather and an overall feeling of being completely done with the trip, that plan failed.  A couple days ago we took a day trip to Sorrento and it took my breath away.  The pictures that follow are what transpired there.  





         












           

No comments:

Post a Comment